Crafty Fox, part two

And so day two of  the first half of this month's Crafty Fox Market. I had to abandon O.H. so I could go and take more photos. Not sure he was happy about it but I really wanted to take photos on both days over in Peckham and there were so many makers I wanted to see. Here are a few of my favourites. Again if you want to see more photos got to the Crafty Fox Market facebook page.
I was particularly excited to see Afro Supa Store aka Jon Daniel at the Crafty Fox this time. If you don't know me my surname is also Daniel and I met up with Jon last year. For the full story please read my post 'what's in a name?'. I can't recommend Jon's work highly enough! I love it!!  
I'm a sucker for any fabric with skulls on it and so was drawn to Punkaboo, fun alternative child clothing. 
I got some great shots from Eleanor Stuart's stall 
The clean, cut lines and colourful celebration of everything South London of Ray Stanbrook 
Made by Swimmer  come from Bournemouth and know my friend Mardle Made  which was a nice surprise. Their stall was full of fun cushions and were a picture of happiness. 
I've got to know Lucy Loves This  through the Crafty Fox and she is also a fellow Brixtonite. I love this picture of her. 
Made by Mrs M  is a new discovery for me and I fell in love with the fabric. And bought some of the middle colour (blue and brown) hoping to make a top from it. Watch this space!! 
I could have bought up the whole stall..... 
Mr Wingate  and Lisa Comfort from Sew Over It were back doing the workshops. Here is Lisa making herself a printed apron with Mr Wingate. 


Great to see new work from Jill, how fabulous are these cushions?. Was also great to see them being bought to be taken home to my favourite USA town of Portland, Oregon. Crafty Fox is going global!! 
And finally here is a pic of my haul from the day. I splurged quite a lot I must admit but most purchases had been planned in advance. So we have fabric from Made by Mrs M, cards and a print from Jill (whose work I can't get enough of) and a necklace which I've had my eye on for quite a while from Kate Rowland. All in all a great end to a great day. Next market is in Brixton at the end of the month for more crafty goodness... 

Comments

Popular Posts