Crafty Fox comes to down part one


At the start of the month Crafty Fox was in Peckham, this week it was back in it's original hood, Brixton. Happy days indeed as it's only a ten minute walk from home. God I'm getting lazy in my old age. As you are no doubt aware I love the Crafty Fox market and am incredibly lucky to be involved by taking photos. It's such a great opportunity to meet such a diverse range of incredibly talented people. So without further a do here are a few of my favourite pics from the weekend. Enjoy!
Loved this reflections of Blonde Fox Vintage's clothes in the Dogstar's pinball machine. 
The Dogstar. Now apologies as we're now switching to portrait... brace yourself - I still can't get the hang of just taking either portrait or landscape - I love them both!! 
 Love the colourful, miniature world of I am acrylic 
  This was Chloe Owen's little helper. Was lovely to meet Chloe who's book All Sewn Up is inspirational for any budding embroiderer
 Remember I am Acrylic (sure you do, towards the top of the page) well here is Brendan from said stall making a tote bag with Mr Wingate in the workshops area. 
 More workshops! This time lino printing - a blaze of smiles and colour 
Two of my favourite things: DJs and cake (by the Teas Knees). Don't tell O.H. but I had not one but two cakes!! Very naughty but couldn't resist the cinnamon buns as well as the coffee and walnut cake



Comments

Popular Posts