And now for something completely different

If you're a regular reader you'll know that my posts normally involve flowers, craft, street art or travel but at the last Bank Holiday OH and I joined one of my old school friends and her family to watch Oldham Athletic vs Wimbledon AFC. Now don't get me wrong I have been to see football before but always at Premier Level which involves a lot of security and absolutely no chance of taking your camera. But this was one of the lower divisions in a small ground who had absolutely no problem with me taking photos. And we had a great spot on the sidelines amongst the Oldham supporters. Here is what I saw starting with the pre-match warm up through to the match.



As it was the last game of the season quite a few fans turned up in fancy dress if you were wondering why Frankstein and Mrs Brown were there.... The score was a nil nil draw so not the most exciting match but I did have the chance to experiment with my sport photography. I was pretty chuffed with the results even if I do say so myself!

Comments

Popular Posts