A trip to the coast: Dungeness

So we were using Winchelsea as a base so we could go to Dungeness, somewhere both OH and I have wanted to visit for ages but neither of us have been. It was an incredible trip to a bizarre yet hypnotic landscape. We also went on the little railway that runs up the coast to Hythe. We jumped off at Dymchurch to have a look round though it was a little bit too touristy for our liking I must admit. We then found the infamous boats on the beech back at Dungeness which was bliss for a photographer though OH retreated back to the car after a while as it was also very, very windy by this point. Anyway here is what I saw - sorry there are a lot ..... and I was using two different cameras so there is a slightly different feel in the images. When I'm with OH I have to snap whilst on the run otherwise it's really boring for him waiting for me to be a perfectionist!

Comments

Popular Posts