Crafty week five and six

Apologies for not writing about week five, I've been under the weather for the past week so have to combine weeks. So it's been a busy one! I made another purchase from the fantastic Jasmin Studio Crafts who is actually local to me up in Streatham and finally got the hang of putting stamps into jewellery:

How can you not love Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum....

Yes this might look like a map but honest it's from a stamp!


Parts of a Norwegian stamp

Back to my Cumbrian roots - Stan Laurel (born in Ulverston, Cumbria!)

A ring using this image of geese which I love


And OK yes this is a map. It's very personal to me as it depicts places special to me in Cumbria

On top of this I finally finished my scarf which I love! And just in time for the winter weather:
Sorry it's not the best photo as I put O.H. on the spot to take the photo.... And as I enjoyed this so much guess what... Yep I've started another one:

 Finally it was my friend Charlotte's birthday this week and she was 30 so no pressure to make it special then. Didn't help that I've not been feeling great but finally got inspiration in that Charlotte loves her music and the album titles from 1982 lent to telling a weird little tale:


And like Charlotte they were all released in 1982!

Finally no photos for this one but I've also been continuing making the squares for my blanket. I've surprised myself about how many I now have (over 40 now) so soon will have to start sewing them together! But now I've got to get cracking with O.H's anniversary / valentine's card which of course I will share with you next week!



Comments

  1. Thank you very much for the mention! I'm glad our pieces were put to such good use, your work really is exquisite. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts