Crafty week seven and eight

Oh dear I'm having to double up again and don't have much excuse apart from I didn't have  time to download the pictures from last week. Anyway here is what I achieved in the past two weeks:

So first up is OH's anniversary / valentine's day card. Inside it said 'because you making this moaning Lisa smile' (for those of you who don't know me Lisa is my real name...)


I finished a second scarf of the year. Now that the weather has warmed up I'll have to find another project to keep me busy!


The squares for my blanket have certainly built up!

And I've started to sew them together. So far so good!
Here is a paper cutting project from one of my Christmas presents. I was quite pleased with the results.

And finally I made some more jewellery:

Using French Stamps
Polish
English
And English again. This is a ring and I love the wording 'proper dressed'.

So we have now reached two months of the crafty project and I'm still going strong! Here's to another month....









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts