Fifteen minutes of fame - Craftseller Blogger of the month

Now I've been blogging since 2011 and whilst I know my close friends read it on a regular basis I didn't think many other people did unless it was to look at photos of events I'd photographed such as Brixton Splash or Crafty Fox so imagine my surprise when I was approached by Craftseller Magazine to be their blogger of the month!
To say I was gob smacked is an understatement to say the least and I was super chuffed with the article. 
And got to show case some of the projects I've made in the past year or so. Really enjoyed the experience and even designed a small rocket brooch for their website. Enjoy! 

Comments

  1. That's fantastic, your photos are always brilliant so you deserve the recognition. Well done man!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts