Crafty Fox Easter Market in Peckham

It's Easter and so it must be Crafty Fox Market time. As you may know I'm lucky enough to take photos for the market which I love doing and I've met so many people as a result. I was only able to attend Saturday's market as I was spending Sunday with OH but here are some of my favourite pictures.



Hooksmith
Emma Nicol doing stitched portraits - amazing!

The wonderful Cecily Vessey and Georgina Bosson working on a collaborative mural throughout the weekend celebrating Peckham's skyline


and finally Ray Stanbrook - I couldn't resist the Brixton cushion which now takes pride and place on my sofa!

Feel inspired? Wish you could have gone? Well don't worry, they're doing it all over again at the end of the month on home turf Brixton. 25th and 26th April - put the date in your diary! 

Comments

Popular Posts