Crafty weeks

You may, or may not, have noticed that there have been very few updates on my crafty progress recently. To be honest I have been so busy taking photos recently that I've had little time to be creative and for this I apologise. However I have finished another part of my sofa covers:


And I also treated myself to a  cushion from Niki McWilliams

I've had my eye on it for ever such a long time and now I think this is one of  the best things I have bought for a ages. It always makes me smile when ever I walk into the room. If you like biscuits check out her range either direct from her website or also available from Selfridges and Paperchase amongst other places.


Comments

  1. That Tunnock's cushion is amazing, we have to have one in our house! Been to the website, want them all now...damn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is one of the best things I have ever bought and they really do bring a smile to your face. Buy them from Niki direct! Yay for handmade

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts