A trip down the Northern Line

This weekend I joined Kate from the wonderful Made by Mrs M for a photo walk following the Northern Line from Clapham South Station down to South Wimbledon. We were also joined by several other like minded ladies who braved the rain including Laura Howard who is behind the blog Bugs and Fishes. I had been in touch with Laura back in 2012 as I'd blogged about one of the items I'd made from her book Super-cute Felt, and I've been reading her blog ever since but we had never met until yesterday.

Anyway we had a brilliant walk following the Art Deco stations of the Northern line through an area of London I'm not that familiar with. I was worried recently that I'd lost my photo mojo before we set off but I think it's still there. I've been experimenting with some slightly different shots which I think have worked out.

It was a great day. Its funny how you use the tube on a regular basis but I hadn't noticed that some stations were so similar! Anyway was a great day out and great to see parts of London with fresh eyes!

Comments

Popular Posts