Studio Klubo: A Pop-up in Clerkenwell

The past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic with so much going on. I was worried that I wouldn't have a chance to see the Pop Up shop by Studio Klubo over in Clerkenwell which was only on for a week but realised that I could jump on a tube and visit during my lunch break. Studio Klubo is made up of the wonderfully talented  Crafty Fox regulars Alice Tams (aka Birds in Hats), Cecily Vessey and Georgia Bosson. Alongside their products for sale were inspiration boards from all three of them. It was so refreshing to see the working process as well as the final product. Anyway here are a few pics - I'm trying out a new camera and still getting used to it and am not 100% happy with the results but there we have it.....
Sadly the shop was only for a week and has now closed but you can find all three of them online. Alice is also giving the next Crafty Fox Talk on 19th July 

Comments

Popular Posts