Post op


Well it's been a while since I last posted as I've been recovering from the op which was in late November. I was lucky, it was keyhole which involves much less pain which is a relief. But I've only had the concentration to write this week. So while I've been sat on the sofa watching DVDs and making things (will post soon) my energy levels, both physical and mental, took a while to come back on board.

People ask me if I feel anything, presumably empty or some such thing but I can honestly say no. Getting used to the HRT patches which make me feel old before my time is a little odd but apart from that everything is fine.  I'm just looking forward to full energy returning and not having to have a nap in the afternoon.

Below are the pics I took whilst in hospital which had a great view over the river. The portrait is me on morphine which makes me smile.



Comments

Popular Posts