Crafty Fox Christmas Market


Ah it was that time of year again when the Crafty Fox Market was in town. I just love this market which is so local  to me and is full of crafty goodness and inspiration. I'm also lucky enough to be involved in a very small way by taking photos for the organisers which I love doing! However as I was still recovering from my op my energy levels were quite low so was only able to take photos on the Saturday but managed to get down on the Sunday as well even though I was utterly exhausted! The thought of getting down to the fair was one of the things which kept me going after the op, something to really look forward to!

Here are a few of my favourite pictures from the Saturday:

 Butterscotch and Beesting - still kicking myself for not buying some of their circus tape but they had too many people around their stall and I then forgot to go back (I'm claiming op brain....)
 Stuffed Nonsense - this year I treated myself to a Weirdy Beardy cushion (below). Above is a Grizzly Geoff - was a tough choice as to whether get Geoff or the cushion - they have too many great things!
This is the cushion pride of place on the sofa next to my fabulous Nikki McWilliams cushion
Tomoko Hori Jewellery - I think this is my favourite picture from the day
Lil3birdy - one of my favourite Christmas cards of the day
Hope and Eden which always make me smile
 
One of this year's sponsors was Mollie Makes which is my favourite crafty mag for a long, long time and I was delighted to see that they've used a few of my images on their blog which was the icing on the cake.
 
If you haven't heard of the Crafty Fox before I would highly recommend that you join their mailing list so you can keep posted when the next fair will be. Did I mention that there was also tea and lots of workshops to keep you entertained. Roll on the next fair.

Comments

Popular Posts