A Walk in the Park

 Well it's a New Year and while New Year's Day was a complete wash out the 2nd January brought glorious blue skies. OH has gone back to work so I was left to my own devices and so I took the camera off to Brockwell Park, my local. Just look at that blue sky! Given the weather over the Christmas break it was a welcome relief though apparently it's only a brief as storms are due to return soon. But it was good to have a bit of fresh air and dare I say it excercise! 
Here is a self portrait of me and the shadows
I also spotted not one.... 
But two different fungi 
The walled garden was definitely in winter mode... so sad given the glorious colours of the summer
But early signs of spring can be seen. Winter is here but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and spring will be here before we know it! So here's to a Happy New Year for everyone! 


Comments

Popular Posts