Foggy morning in Brixton

Yes autumn is officially here but the weather is still being a bit topsy turvey. Temperatures were high on Saturday but plummeted over night resulting in a foggy start to Sunday morning. Luckily I checked the weather forecast and decided that if I woke up early on Sunday I would haul myself out the door with the camera. So when I woke at 7am I was reluctant shall we say to make a move but boy was I glad that I did. Here are the pics I took first thing, even before a coffee, in and around my local 'hood'. Enjoy :)


























#
Finally it was great to see some colour and wildlife on such a grey day. Annoyingly I didn't have my macro lens for this spider's web but still not a bad shot for someone who hadn't had their coffee! 




Comments

Popular Posts