It's a Bugs Life

I've been sick with a horrible virus since the end of September and have only just started to feel human. One thing I really missed was going out to check on the garden and also the little nursery of bugs which appeared in mid September on my calendula (marigolds). At first were a lot just on one plant but it now seems that they have spread across the whole garden and there are several age groups now keeping each other company. I had to google what they were and it turns out they are the nymphs of green shield bug. I'm really enjoying watching their development as they grow into full grown bugs.









Comments

  1. Those are pretty cute for bugs. Nice that they appear in September so you don't have to worry too much about them decimating your marigolds before they flower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts