A photo walk in Oxford

In early May my labyrinthitis returned making my life utterly miserable for two weeks. My head was so dizzy and fuzzy that I could do nothing except sit or lie down and read. I even had to resort to buying my own walking stick so I could walk about without falling over! Kate aka Made by Mrs M and I had arranged to go over to Oxford to meet up with Natasha (Candy Pop) and Rosie (A Rosie Life)but to be honest it was touch and go as to whether I would make it. I was feeling better but still not great and I was convinced I would get to Paddington and decide it wasn't a good idea. But I took the plunge and made it there in one peace. 

It was utterly magical exploring the city which I thought I knew with two locals who know all the best places to see. Here is a selection of my favourite photos. 
I love that it's a mixture of incredibly bold and bright colours mixed in with that beige stone work that defines Oxford. It's so nice wandering about with people who don't mind if you stop to take photos. At one point bikes were moved to make them more asthetically pleasing. Pure heaven! And the change of scenary certainly helped my recovery.

Comments

Popular Posts