Coniston Water

OK last post from my recent trip to the Lake District. I thought I had posted everything until my mum reminded me about our trip to Coniston. Can't believe I had forgotten! After we had been for another walk on the fell  we jumped in the car to head over to Coniston with my dad. He can't walk that far at the moment so we wanted to share some of the wonderful weather and views with him. We popped over to Coniston which is where I went to school and enjoyed magical views at the end of the lake.
But first we headed up to Tarn Hows which has amazing views and also a specific disabled viewing area. Sadly the cloud had already started to set in and the blue sky was long gone. 

 So we headed down to the top of Coniston Water to enjoy the views and amazing light. 

 When I was at school we came here to learn how to canoe which is a bit surreal (I was rubbish at it by the way) 

  But we arrived just before the light started to fade with crystal clear reflections 

Finally spotted this epic puddle picture in the car park. It had rained overnight and although I had enjoyed some amazing weather the rain return after I headed back down south. 

Comments

Popular Posts