Crafty Fox Spring Market

It was that time of year again when the Crafty Fox Market was back in town. And for the first time in 3 markets I wasn't ill, or had had surgery so was able to help on the door for a bit as well as take photos. I love doing the door, meeting people and supporting an event I really enjoy but blimey it was cold. For most of the day there was snow, coldest March I can remember.

Despite the weather lots of people braved the Arctic conditions  
 Ndamus London had some incredible leather goods.
 I have started regretting not getting one of these little monsters from Pygmy Cloud 
 Great designs from Lulu and Luca
 I'm a sucker for a cute plushie. These are by Terri Leahy Designs
 Hope and Eden are always a joy to photograph
 I was in seventh heaven photographing Yas-Ming Ceramics, it reminded me of being in the V&A Ceramics Galleries. It was such a shame that the light was so appalling I had to use flash
 Iwishiwasa had some new sparkly suits and challenged me to get a decent picture. This was the best I could do but was very happy with the results.
 I love the graphics on Cecily Vessey's ceramics
 Ketcup on Everything (both up and down) really made me smile

 As well as stalls there are workshops. Here is Mr Wingate - for £5 you could design  your own screen printed tote bag or apron.
And finally part of the joy of the market is the music. Whilst I was doing the door there was a fantastic 80s set including Ofra Haza, MARRS, De La Soul and I even had a little sing a long to Prince's 'Kiss'. Magic! Anyway here is 50% of the Crafty Fox at the decks.

Comments

Popular Posts