Crafty week seventeen and eighteen

The past couple of weeks I've been working on a gift from a little person who finally arrived on the 3rd May (to her mum's relief as she was late). You may recall I'd started it in week sixteen but finally finished it this week.




 And of course I needed a card to match
And the other project I've been working on are covers to brighten up my sofa. I love them! And will probably start on something for the seats which are starting to look a little grubby.

I knew I'd love granny squares but I'm currently strangely addicted to them, even though I've now got my energy levels back. So apologies in advance if the next instalment is even more crochet work. But fear not I have a felt project which I hope to put into action, fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular Posts